Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Blog #10

I have really enjoyed my IP&T 286 class. In many ways I wish we had had more class time to explore the different aspects of technology - and then do hands on work while our great instructor could guide and correct our errors!

Though it looks like I won't be going into education at this time, this class has been a great forerunner to my PR - as I will be doing a lot with technology in creating messages and social networking platforms.

The internet is an incredible resource, and I truly see the Lord's hand in this form to assist the gospel spreading throughout the world. Having so much knowledge at my fingertips is powerful, and understandably the adversary recognizes this power also.

Thank you Ben - I have learned a great deal - and I have only begun to touch the surface of what is possible through technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment