Friday, February 12, 2010

Blog #5

Most of my experience of making a video is to trying to keep the cam recorder from shaking! Especially if what I am recording is funny - and then there is no hope of a steady body or hand!

But today, we have many more devices to make video recordings. My daughter bought a Flip camera - very cool - and the picture is very sharp. I think I will borrow it to do my instructional video for "Youtube."

I have some ideas marinating in my brain about this project. But haven't decided if I will present it as an instruction or record it as a student following the instructions.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo! I want to see your daughters camera. Sounds neat! You are lucky you will get to use it. I really like how you change your blog design quite a bit. I never know what I'm going to see but I do know it will be adorable...good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what I am going to present on either... so complicated! haha!

    ReplyDelete