Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Blog #1

Fortunately with technology, something newer comes along!

I was early for my first class in IP&T today. I hope to learn some great things about technology in the classroom. Hopefully our teacher will share with us all the possibilities that are out there, so I have some ideas (hint, hint!) - then I can assess exactly what I should be directing my efforts towards learning.

Still have to take the assessment test to see if I "qualify" for understanding today's technology. I learned how to do a powerpoint at one time. I think that is the only thing I may have a challenge with - but I shall see.

I have another blog, so setting this up was easy, though it did take me longer than two minutes as I was searching for a background and trying to decide what gadgets I want to add. I would like to add some widgets, but don't have time tonight.

Our teacher seems like an OK guy, hopefully I am not old enough to be his mother! That does get to be a little disconcerting - to be much older than a professor or teacher. I surely don't feel old, I feel just like the other 20+ year old's on campus - I just don't move as fast as they do anymore!!! And when I look in the mirror - I am always surprised to see that "mom" in the mirror.

2 comments:

  1. Ann, let me just say that your blog name is super cute! I love it.

    I also have a ton of respect for you coming back to school after you've raised kids. I can only imagine how it feels. I struggle doing it now being 22. So kudos to you braving the college scene again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick question for you: do you know how to remove a picture that you've uploaded to your blog?

    ReplyDelete